What is Reynaers at Home?
Reynaers at Home is a portal that helps discerning homeowners; 1) find the right aluminium door and window solution for their needs, and 2) locate a Reynaers at Home Partner and installer of Reynaers aluminium windows and doors. Our carefully selected Reynaers at Home Partners will guide you through the home transformation process, from the initial design and specification stages through to the supply and installation of your bespoke aluminium window and door systems.
All Reynaers at Home partners must comply with stringent, regular checks and assessments. The Partner Scheme is renewed on an annual basis and subject to Reynaers strict application and assessment criteria. All Partners must comply with the terms and conditions of the Reynaers at Home scheme’s Code of Conduct.
Who is Reynaers Aluminium?
- Start your search with Reynaers at Home, get inspired and see which aluminium door and window solutions best match your design and performance requirements
- Use the ‘Reynaers Partner Locator’ tool to find a Reynaers at Home Partner near you
- Contact your preferred Reynaers at Home Partner to discuss your requirements and arrange a free, no-obligation consultation
- Your chosen Reynaers at Home Partner will provide a detailed quotation based upon your exact requirements, architectural site plans and/or site-surveys.
- Should you decide to go ahead, you will work directly with your chosen Reynaers at Home Partner who will co-ordinate the design, supply and installation of your made-to measure windows and doors.
Then, sit back, relax and enjoy your new window and doors from Reynaers Aluminium…
Please note: Whilst Reynaers at Home connects homeowners to carefully selected Reynaers at Home installer partners, it is the responsibility of the homeowner to ensure the products they choose are the most appropriate for their needs. Whilst Reynaers will make every effort to resolve any potential issues, please be aware the contract of purchase is between you, the homeowner (buyer), and the independent Partner installer (seller) you choose to supply and install your windows and doors.
How do I find a Reynaers at Home partner near me?
Use the ‘Reynaers Partner Locator’ tool to find a Reynaers at Home Partner near you.
Simply type in your postcode or town and the locator tool will display a list of results showing the Reynaers at Home Partners in that area. Please note not all Reynaers at Home partners offer a full range of products from the Reynaers range.
Why choose a Reynaers at Home Partner to install your windows and doors from Reynaers Aluminium?
By using a Reynaers at Home partner, customers can rest assured that they are dealing with a business that:
- Has financial stability and has been trading for a minimum of 3 years.
- Has been vetted and its premises, products and employees are fit for purpose.
- Employs trained professionals to ensure each installation is completed to the highest standards.
All Reynaers at Home Partners must adhere to the terms and conditions of the scheme’s Code of Conduct. Failure to adhere to the Code of Conduct, may result in that Partner being removed from the Reynaers at Home scheme. Our Code of Conduct is based around five core underlying guiding principles.
These core principles relate to: -
For further details read our full Code of Conduct
What aluminium window and door solutions are available through our Reynaers at Home Partners?
What are our environmental credentials?
In the UK and globally, Reynaers has an unwavering commitment to our environmental responsibility. Aluminium is a material that is 100% recyclable without loss of quality. Not only does this mean that we can supply aluminium windows and doors with a high recycled content with guaranteed quality, but it also means that these same products can themselves be recycled at the end of their lives.
Our products are also designed to offer industry-leading levels of thermal performance. Clever design and state-of-the-art thermal breaks help keep heat loss to a minimum, meaning more efficient glazing and lower energy bills for the homeowner.
We recognise that our business activities impact on the environment in a number of different ways, and we are fully committed to reducing these where possible. In order to achieve our commitment, we have developed and implemented an Environmental Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 14001. This is subject to a regular independent review and audit to ensure that there is effective environmental management at our organisation.
Need professional advice on design, specification or installation?
We have a network of carefully selected Partners who will help guide you through your home transformation process.